Thursday, April 5, 2012

Love My New: Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser

My son was nice enough to buy me a new air-freshener made by Glade, and I absolutely love it! Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser, Lavender and Juniper Berry. When I walk into the room, it smells so nice. It is a mix of herbal and floral notes that truly calms the senses, and I love it!  Mine also had coupons inside the box to save $1.00 off Glade Expressions Mist, Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Refill and Glade Expressions Diffuser starter.

Post a Comment

Christmas Wrapping Paper


Join Me On Polyvore

Rickshaw Zero Messenger Bag

Visit Me On Redbubble

Cute Polka Dot Party Collection

Cute Polka Dot Party Collection
Party Invitations, Stickers

Summer Time Party Collection

Summer Time Party Collection
Party Invitations, Stickers, & Postage Stamps